Ok... some things are just long overdue ^_^;;;.

well... Like title says, there are alot of things overdue, besides my assignments like photos and such from various occasions. For instance, the MMU Rakan Muda Swim Carnival 2006, along with a few other past photos i never got to post.

Alot has happened to me lately till all that drove me on was an inner most monster that had been sealed away long ago. But I've realised things now and thought that it's about time that I recollect the pieces of me that shattered to remold it into something better.

Hmm... I'm sure that none of you would like to hear all that sort of nonsense and stuff about myself. So... here are some things that you may enjoy better.
Here are the latest photos I've taken within this sem.

Ok maybe not all but i guess just for the Swim Carnival for now .


Swimmers 1
Azlan, Zaim & Lawrence
Ken Li , Yee Yong & Me
Ken-li and me
Swimmers-1



(sorry, the pics were quite big so if you want to view them... click on the links ^^; sorry for the inconveniences)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space