long time no see and lots of assignments T_T.

Well, now it really has been a while since I came here. Nothing much has changed except for a lot of assignments and other activities. As of late, I rejoined Wushu, Swimming Club and took part in the Cross-Cultural Pageant.

All was fun but now, working time is limited due to not thinking ahead and other reasons. Despite that, I've been working on my fantasy fiction which at the moment is called 'Kulania' but it's in the works. Sadly when I reformated my pc, all 25 pages worth of work was lost T_T and now I have to re-write it all over again. I count myself lucky as eventhough that was lost, the original copy which I wrote in a book was still safe, but many new ideas went down the drain.

Nevermind, I will re-write it and will make it better than ever. Besides that, I've been delaying alot of my fanfictions as well as fanart. Once the sem is over I'm gonna have to really finish them and maybe practice some long neglected games and softwares.

There's nothing much left to say really , but that on the 28th of this month, I'll be joining the "Silhoutte Talent Time'. Besides that, I'll be doing the usual assignments and such. Hopefully I'll be able to really sleep some day as my body clock aint how it's supposed to be, eventhough I'm one of the background/ sleeping members of my group.

ok... ok...that's all for now and hopefully soon I'll get my rythm back.
Till next time,
Ciao !!

Your Mood Ring is Red

Excited
Energized
Adventurous
Ready to go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space