Practice, Practice, Practice...!!! Gastric = owie T-T

Tomorrow is another big day for my cousin Azwann. It's his wedding reception and I'm sure he and the bride will be nervous. SO am I actually, being one of the wedding singers, next to my 2 other cousins Johanna and Jasmine, and my 2 adorable nieces Suraya and Shakira.

I really need to practice and study for my IELTS but I came down with a gastric problem and no it's not helping with my anxiety and my appetite. Looks like no dinner for me as I doubt I can take another bite especially with this very annoying pain in my tummy!!

Nonetheless, I really need to practice and I wanna put on a good show for the bride and groom and the rest of my family. Above all else I want to give it my all and develop my self-esteem.

Hopefully I can study too. I really need to get through the IELTS exam. May have to take a day off though.

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.

Sea Enigma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!