Countdown - 2 weeks to go

Well,
It's the 2nd week of the Puasa Month and 2nd last week till my internship ends.

Today I gave away the original drawing of my digitally painted artwork :


Gave it to Iylia, one of my colleagues from the Accenture team I was assigned to during the Internship period. Was a bit reluctant to part with it, but, no worries, at least i saved it in the computer at home. Also, the most important thing is that she's happy with the gift :)

Editing diagrams again today and awaiting some bit of news from my lecturer, whom said they he may come to visit.

There's also a new guy assigned to the team temporarily. His name is Ivan and will be with the team for about a month. He's pretty good looking and, like Javier and Adrian, he smokes unlike me, Iylia and Wayne.

I guess that's all for today

Thanks for dropping by,

Ja ne

Regards,
Sea Enigma / Skarai Clove / Enima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space