Selamat Berbulan Puasa (even if it's a little late for that ^^; )

Well it's that time of year again and we're in the middle of the fasting month.

Besides that, exams are over and now it's the holidays :w00t: .
Though... I can't seem to understand why I don't feel any difference unless it's just me.

The next sem will be starting soon, more or less within a month and like my adoptive brothers and sisters told me, time to start anew. Even if it does take time to achieve ^^; ;P .

Well, was glad that I went to my grandmother's Kenduri yesterday as was glad to be around family again :D . Have been away from them for quite a while, but not as bad as my cousin in New Zealand though .

As for my plans for this holidays... I've not fully decided yet, but...
this would be a vague list of what I might do:

1. Visit my 'sister' in Seremban (haven't seen her in years ^^; )

2. Spend time with my family members

3. Try to train my Wushu ( stamina and muscle building along with smoothening my routines)

4. Practice some drawing

5. Playing Video games

6. Finishing or composing stories and fanfictions

7. Catch up on some readng material (Books, Comics and such)

8. Learning more on creating AMVs

That should be it and may update it before the holidays are over :) .

well I guess that's all,
For all MMU students I would like to wish you all GOOD LUCK to those still having exams.
For those whom already finished, I wish you all Happy Holidays and as for all Muslims .

Selamat Berpuasa ,& Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space