Dad's & Mr Woo's B'day & still no word about my monitor T_T

Well looks like an 'interesting' day today, despite the temper tantrums and lack of sleep.
But the lack of sleep was worth it as I managed to finish a great painting of Batman for my dad's birthday today (actually yesterday looking at the time) 11/10/1959.

Sadly can't show it as my PC monitor hasn't come back yet from my mom's colleague. Had some problems with it, and it may have short-fused back in Cyber.
but once it comes back will be sure to post it along with a few more artworks hopefully.

Besides that, just got to know that on the same day, it's also my Wushu Master's birthday, too :0
Looks like one more gift art about to be popped into the oven.

Well... I think that's all and I may be online for a while.

To all who's birthday is the 11th of october, I wish you all a HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! and good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space