Selamat Hari Raya 2005 !!!

Oh right, I'm a little late writing this as 'Hari Raya' was 3 days ago, but no matter, it's the 4th day .

Well, I'm glad to say that I enjoyed this year's 'Raya' as many of my cousins whom I haven't seen in years came back to see me . I'm also surprised that one of them still thinks I was promary school she left behind around 4-6 years ago . Really missed her and finally I get to see her daughter whom I've only heard about but not met.

Since we are such a big family, , we all recieved alot of 'Duit Raya' in green packets and strangely, my adoptive chinese mother also got into the season, but gave a red packert to me and my siblijgs .

She looked pretty and she brought along her family with her to the open house at my grandma's house ( my mom's mother ). It's coincidental that her kids as well as me and my sibs are all the same age. Other than that, She and her eldest daughter , Jenny, were with me in the hospital when I was 2 years old. So me and Jenny go way back as we underwent the same treatment for the same sickness. We've been together ever since then .

Anyway, back to the celebration, this year's open house was not as big as the ones we had 3 years before as quite a number of my family membes were out station . Some because of work/ education and some because of marriage. But it doesn't matter as we can't have everything .

Well, that's all for now and here are a few photos of the first 2 gays. There aren't many now, but I'll tryto add more, later .


Image hosted by Photobucket.com ---> Here's me, My ex-roomie, my Wushu buddy and my cousin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ----> my parents, grandparents (dad's side) my sibs and me .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ---> me in my second traditional outfit a blue 'Kebaya'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ---> me , my sibs and a few cousins (from dad's side).


Sparde & Eva : My, my, you look pretty in purple, child. It suits you fine .

Enima: thx , Uncle Sparda , Aunt Eva . My fav. aunt got it for me .

Razer: Ihave to agree with them * Enima*, you look very cute . You look extra nice in the blue one , too .

Enima: Stop trying to make me blush will you * Razer*.

Razer : Well... that's my job, isn't it * Enima:*.

Enima : * Razer*, yeah right .

Cloud and Aerith : Nice photos and from what you told us before you have a big family .

Enima: Yeah, real big, too big to describe.

Sephiroth : How many exactly? .

Loz: Try us .

Enima : ok... on my mom's side, my mom has 13 brothers and sisters as well as a whole lot of cousins whom I hardly know of. For my dad, he has an older brother and 2 younger sisters with also a whole bunch of cousins whom i hardly know. If you think that's big, that's not even counting my cousins and my neices and nephews or my other extended family members .

Sephiroth, Loz, Kadaj, Yazoo, Dante, Vergil and everyone else : ....Whoa, that's huge !!!!

Enima: Yeah, I must admit that I'm surprised myself .

Razer: but it wil get bigger and bigger every year * Enima* .

Enima :yeah

Dante: I'm really impressed . Hey dad, is our family big, too?

Sparda : Er... I'm not really sure , son.

Vergil: Hmm... I just realised that your blue kebaya's design is similar to my coat. Were you by any chance thinking of me when you bought it .

Razer: yeah... it does look somewhat similar.

Enima: Not really. The other designs and colours didn't look appealing or suit me .

Vergil : Darn... -

Kadaj: But you did get us some green packets, right

Enima : Er... not many, though, btu I hope it's ok .

Sephiroth : no it's not and now you have to pay the price.

Kadaj: Hey calm down , seph, it is their holiday.

Sephiroth : alright, i was just gonna give her a pat on the back.

Enima & Razer: heheh yeah right. Anyway , SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to you all .

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, remember me? I'm Aprillis (or Shaza) from the CloudxAerith forums!

Just wondering, is your cousin's name Sharil Ezuan? I think I know him...

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space