Back from Tokyo , Japan and it will soon be 'Hari Raya' !!!

*Yawn...* Can't believe or understand why I'm so tired. Must be fatigue from the trip ;P. Anyway, finally finished editing and uploading selected photos from the trip :phew:. Took a whole day and strangely I was yawning the whole day today.

Well, the trip was quite enjoyable and too short I might add as there was so much to see but so little time :tears:. Since I had limited funds, too, I didn't really get to buy many souveniers for my friends eithe :cries: or get as many photos (for an unknown reason).

Other than that, on the first day, I went on a tour and when it ended, I had to find my way back to the hotel (The ANA Hotel) on my own. Luckily the tourist guide , Yuki-san, helped me find my way by showing me which subway line to take. After some difficulties of taking a wrong line, buying a ticket and trying to figure out which tunnel or line leads to where, I managed to reach the hotel within an hours time safe and sound :phew:.

Seriously was an experience of a lifetime and maybe I'll live there in Japan one day (not sure yet though ;P). For some odd reason, Tokyo reminded me alot of my home in Malaysia ^^;. Yeah, call me crazy but it's true ^^; ;P :D.


Met a friend of my father's a sweet and exciting lady (Mrs. Sato) whom brought us all the way to Yamanakako (near Mt. Fuji) to one of her daughter's (Yoko-san) cabin and met up with them for lunch. Yoko-san and her husband Naki-san had an adorable daughter (Megumi-chan) whom reminded me alot of my favourite nieces.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to report and I hope you all like the photos I've selected eventhough some didn't turn out so well ^^;. Well here they are , enjoy :).


----> Asakusa Temple, the area around it and Nakamise shopping street------<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


----< Yamanakako, Mrs. Sato, Yoko & Megumi, Me and my mom ---->

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


----> Imperial Palace grounds & Tokyo Tower----> (not really much to see as I took a lot of trees ^^;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Razer: *:hug: :smooch: Enima* So good to have you home .

Eva & Sparda : Welcome back, kiddo :) :aww:. Glad you had a good trip.

Enima ::blushes: Thanx .Sorry for not bringing much gifts back ^^; :(.

Eva : It's alright, as long as you're back safe and came back with some memories :) :aww: :D.

Sephy, Loz, Yazoo & Kadaj : :paranoid:, well atleast you got us some sweets and looks like you managed to get some drawing done.

Enima: Er... yeah, but I've not finished with them yet :blush: ^^;.

Vergil :Well, get on with it then :katana:... as it's about time you got something done.

Dante: Hey, give her a break Verg as she's still fatigued from the plane ride. Do I have to remind you that you missed her :poke: :D.

Vergil ::paranoid: Do you have a death wish , dear brother.

Enima, Razer, Eva, Sparda, Sephy, Loz, Kadaj & Yazoo: ^^; Won't they ever quit?

Enima: Since it's almost 'Hari Raya' my family and I (as well as other muslims) have a few more days of fasting .


So... again I wish those whom are muslim 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri' and 'Maaf Zahir Batin' .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space