MMU Anime Week '05

Hehe, sorry for taking so long to update this blog, was very busy with all sorts of matters :P.




Anyway, last last week, for the 24th-26th of March was MMU's very own ANIME WEEK !!!
It was held in the Multipurpose hall and people came from nearly all over Malaysia to be there. There was a Comic exhibit, booths selling anime products from Mangas to Anime merchandise, special guests which were artists from the Gempak magazine (Ben,Keith & Kaoru) and of course there were the cosplay and karaoke copetitions.

I went as Kaolla Su from 'Love Hina' but sadly as I was doing my routine, I fell and sprained my foot. But even so I continued it till the end. I was then rushed to the clinic and they bandaged it. Luckily they let me off so that I could still compete in the karaoke but as the last participant.

When I finally got back to the hall after explaining to my dad, it was break time and I found out that the song I wanted to sing wasn't in the song list so I requested to sing 'Watashi-tachi ni Naritakute' - Sailormoon season 4 ending theme.

After that was done there was the guest performers which sang a series of anime soundtrack songs.

Before the prize-giving ceremony there was a lucky draw.

It was very funny the way the guy talked as he selected people to answer his question ( his accent really drove me nuts).


Anyway, for the group category , the group named 'Bleach vs RO' won first prize whereas the girl whom dressed as Chi from Chobits won the single category.

I was given the greatest surprise in my life when they called my name as the winner of the Karaoke competition !!!

It was a great experince and I know that next time there's an anime convention I'll have a better costume. Other than that, I gained a great number of new friends and I wish them all the best along with my thanx for taking care of me that day :D .


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
lisa, i suggest u smaller down the photos..letak width=300 ke..nicer to see...:D:D
Anonymous said…
I am the sort of guy who loves to seek fresh stuff. Presently I'm fabricating my personal photovoltaic panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a very amazing website which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps involved in constructing solar panels.

I am not sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I would extremely value it, because I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space