RO Carnival at Midvalley Megamall !!!! :)

Today there was a Ragnarok Online fair at Midvalley Megamall !!! it was awesome, better than the Anime Fest last year :) . There were alot of games, merchandise to be won or bought and competitions to join (which me , my brother and some freinds weren't ready for apparently :( ) .

Anyway I enjoyed myself and bought stuff which interested me, while my brother went on a game and shopping spree :D :P :) . I even met my classmate Calvin there but he went to meet his old freinds and Sue Win his girlfrirend ( my classmate, too ) was sick the poor thing .

Eeks, I just realised I haven't taken today's dose of medication which the doctor prescribed me. Hopefully i don't forget again.

Well I just joined photobucket.com and have uploaded three photoes so far but will have more in there in due time :) .
the url : http://photobucket.com/albums/v238/sea_enigma/

(hope I got it right)

Besides all that I have to train diligently to prepare for a swimming carnival as I'll be participating and helping out at the same time.

That's all for now :) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space