New Beginning in a New Environment,,,,

At last, though there had been conflict after conflict at home, I am now starting my new course in Communication and Cultural Studies (creative writing).It may be just for one year but it makes all the difference. I'm away from my home in Malaysia and am back in a dorm in Bentley, Australia.

True that I'm 'suffering' from the 1st time jitters, being away from my comfort zone in Kuala Lumpur and being in a whole new environment. It will pass nonetheless. I am glad to be out of the house, yet, there are so many whom I miss dearly. Made some new friends and yet I'm very lonely to the extent of tears.









It has only been 2 weeks since I set foot in my new life as a student at Curtin University, Bentley, Australia. Things are very new and almost 'alien' to my senses. There are so many things that I want to do and so little time. I wish to further my participation in Martial Arts, improve in my performance skills and gain the confidence I never though possible, get a part time job, do well in my course and above else build a future here to fulfill my dreams and ideals.


There's still alot to be done.
I should refrain my online activities such as going on IMVU and go out a bit more, overcome the overbearing heat and explore the new territory. Like my flatmate DaeYeon said, I should really get a job. End this current depression and cheer up, not cry in my room every alternate day. I dare say that he had given me so much advice since I got here, though Moogi, Makoto and James have been helpful too. Ended up sharing a flat with 5 guys and 2 girls.


























Classes have been good so far and pretty enjoyable. Still have a lot to understand and so much to catch up upon. Need to get back into the groove of getting up early, eating right and living with others with duties. I will be fine and strong.

Well that's all for now,

Thanks to all who dropped by.

Sea Enigma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space