A very hectic yet eventful month ...

Well... I have to say...
I really should spend some time a day posting in my blog.
Though I guess I never really had much to share these passed few months.

But here goes my train of thought again... more like the usual ranting.
As the title says, it has indeed been a pretty hectic month.

Reasons being...:

1. I finally graduated from Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia on the 1st of August 2010.

2. My part time job at Q-dees pre-school has gotten more hectic...

3. Training wing chun is a great work out, but like all things, it's kinda taking its toll on my body (as my daily routine starts at minimum 5:30am in the morning)

4. Joining back my an old singing group called 'The Young KL Singers' as I've been aspiring to do for the passed 4 years.

5. Dance lessons for the kids at Q-dees have commenced as their concert will be coming up soon in October.

6. I had finally revealed who my online boyfriend was on Facebook

7. I had made a decision that I really want to pursue studies in acting and performing, despite many protests from my parents (especially my mother) Though I will need to save up alot (and I do mean alot)

8. Trying my best to draw, paint and write again ... though have not been successful

9. Most of all, I had a good reunion dinner with my many brothers and sisters of the MMU Wushu club, though i wished more attended.

Well... that's practically it for now and for those who are Muslim,
the month of Ramadan is here again and all are fasting and hopefully , even if it's just this time of the year, it would bring families even closer.

Though as much as this is a month to be thankful for, the Anniversary of my grandfather's passing grows near as well T_T . I know I shouldn't be but I still mourn and cry every time I think of the little things and the role he played in my life. I miss him greatly and though i was not as close to him as i was with my grandmother, I could still remember his voice if he were to sing the song 'Widuri'.

Gosh, as I'm typing this, tears are flowing like waterfalls *shakes it off*.

Pushing that aside, below are the latest photos of what had been happening for the passed 2 months :


















I guess that's all for now.
More pictures will come, once I get some sleep.

Wouldn't wanna be late for work, though i called in sick today.

Thank you to all who have been dropping by and to all the Muslims out there...

Happy Fasting, Selamat Berpuasa, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


Sea Enigma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space