Not sure what has gotten into me... Crying again

This sure has been a weird day...
One minute I'm fine, but now... I'm crying again... Is it because I'm just tired or I am just worried, worried for someone I care about and practically my own skin.

Why I worry, it's because I care about him too much and love him so intensely despite being in a long distance relationship. I shouldn't worry, yet I still cry.

I may probably just be tired as I did have a long day yesterday, partially from waking up early, going shopping for groceries and swimming. Plus I was on the computer most of the day.

Hopefully it's just a change in hormones, from the upcoming new month and lack of sleep. Even so, that is no reason why I should cry, especially when I have found happiness with a guy since my last break up with Kian. Sometimes I really wonder how my head works.

I am just hoping this realigning of hormones, emotions and stepping into a new world of jobs won't affect my relationship with friends and family. I would never ever want to hurt anyone.

Plus... I wonder whether or not the threat and offer given to me by a friend in IMVU was genuine. That guy, claims to be the nephew of the famous WWE wrestler,though I won't mention who. Whether or not it was genuine, I have yet to find out. The situation of being offered to be paid to date someone is beyond my education, plus, being threatened to have my bones broken is even tougher. That can't be the true nature of

Despite being told not to worry, I still do, though I worry more about the one I care about. So many problems and so many obstacles and I am as weak as ever. Yet I am still unable to stay calm and keep a focused mind. The best bet maybe to trust in Allah and pray for the best. Not just for myself, but my friends, family and all I hold dear.

Thus leads to another reason why I need to get out of the house more often. Staying at home won't help at all. Need to spend more time with friends and family... plus I really need to get a job.

I guess that's all I can rant about today.

Thank you to those who drop by and please forgive the negativity posted up today.


Sea Enigma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space