Did I make the right choice? Is what they say about him true? Which path do I choose?

To those who visit my blog...
though it is late...
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

This is the first post for this year 2010....
To be honest, for a new year, my mood has still been reverted to its usual sad and confused self.

Again I ask the same questions...:

- What is my destiny?
- What is my purpose in this world?
- What are my capabilities and abilities?
- What do I fight for?
- Did I make the right choices?
- Do I really love him?
- Have I gotten over Kian?
- Am I really that worthless?
- How do I strive to improve?
- Is there hope for me in this new relationship with Jeihan?
- Is he really a hypocrite and two-faced as they tell me?
- Is he the right guy for me?

At the end of the day... I am still at loss at what I want, what to decide, how to do things and blur ... wondering if things are real or really what they seem.

I care for Jeihan and yet, am I really over Kian?
Plus... what do I really wanna do in life?
Do i wanna act, sing, do wushu, scuba dive, dance, do video editing or what?

Am I trying hard enough to envision and do things to reach my goal?

I don't think so as I still don't know where to start.

For instance with Jeihan...
He had all the qualities I looked for in a guy:
- Baby face
- Mature
- Strong physique
- Good personality
- Knows how to please and teach
- Good looks

and yet... he had certain minus qualities... such as:

- he smokes
- he drinks
- some of our music interests clash
- he has certain mood swings
- he's not a sports person
- he's younger than me by 3 years

Even so, I do care about him quite a lot.
Yet... 2 of my friends tell me to be wary of him, from their experiences.

Plus, there is a possibility that my feelings for him are a rebound of my feelings for Kian. I have yet to understand what my true feelings are towards him and maybe straighten things out both ways.

As far as jobs are concerned, I have a part-time job as a Video Editor with GenPro, though I'm still looking for more opportunities... which include working at Aquaria KLCCCC and maybe looking for auditions for various performance experiences.

On top of things... I am still heart broken by the fact that many believe I may not make it as a singer. Though it's also my fault for both not believing in myself and putting the effort to improve. If that is really what I want, I have to work towards it. Whether it be being a singer, actress, martial artist, singer or scuba diver, I need to put in effort, time, motivation, criticism and passion into it.

Yet my inner child wonders which path I should choose or should try. Even if it means trying other things like self advertising, video editing, videography and photography or anything unrelated to my goal.

I seem to cry buckets now and still the tears won't stop...
What do I do?
Whom do i call?

Either way,
it's late and it's time to sleep or my health will be in jeopardy of getting sick again.

Oyasumi, Wan An, Selamat Malam, Good Night...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)
Anonymous said…
На этом независимом блоге вы и ваши друзья узнаете, что такое хостинг для сателлитов, настройка Wordpess%сайт сателлит. Кроме этого вы найдете для себя еще кое-какие интересные секреты успеха. Окунитесь в совершенный мир, где ваши электронные деньги становятся реальностью! You are welcome! Be happy!
Luna Mairin said…
For those who think these are articles... these aren't and these are all my writing.

I've never had a copy writer at all.
Anonymous said…
I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!