Hopeful Last Semester and events up to date












Well...
Not to bad,
It's only been about 2 months since my last post.

Needed rejuvenation, relaxation and probably just time off from studying, even if it meant lazing about at home. True I didn't even do much to settle the ideas for my course, but really couldn't do much staying at home where everyone is gloomy, tense and at different brain-wave sync.

Already 2 months plus since we moved into the new house and the old house still needs to be cleared out. It's stressful, and makes me wonder why we moved, though the old house was in a slight dis-repair after we've lived there for nearly 18+ years.

3 months since my break up, though I still miss him, I'm slowly moving on. But the set back would be, my brain feels dead, though I manja with or manjakan my guy friends and the new ones I make, I seem to not react to them as easily as before. As in, normally I fall for guys very easily, lately, it's quite the opposite. Either I'm just picky or still trying pick myself up from the previous one.

Some friends have helped and I thank them for that.

Though the saddest thing would be my grandfather's recent passing. Sure he's in a better place right now and paying time in the alam kubur, but I still miss him. I may not have been as close to him as some of my other family members, but being the most manja in my age group, the pain is worse as I admit I am very clingy.

Now is the starting of the 2nd trimester and it's already the 2nd week. Still my motivation is on the down low and my attitude and personality need patching up. Can't afford to fail again, not this time, as my ambitions are at stake.

I've joined back the Wushu and Emina Japanese Animation club at MMU Cyber. In fact, just got back today from Melaka as we had a Halloween Night trip to A'Famosa's Halloween Party night.

Though it was a tiring time and some of us were un-well for a while during the trip... Overall it was fun and made a few new friends, especially an MMU Melaka junior who's Emina and Anime nickname was 'Hunter', he was a mere 'kitten' with me and was only 18. And though my mind was not set on getting a new guy at the time... This boy had all the qualities (well most of them actually) I looked for in a guy.

He had a Chinese look,was adorable, easy to talk to, manja, pretty good looking, fit and nice to hug. Though I think that, he was already taken. Even so, even having him as an 'adik angkat' is good enough for me as he doesn't have any siblings, just like my 'abang angkat' Eugene.

I guess that's all for now as I need to sleep.
Got class at 9am in the morning and need to chase the lecturers and faculty staff members as for some odd reason, the system won't allow me to register for my subjects. Now I need to apply for the course manually.

Okie...
Oyasumi / Wan an and Good night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space