One month left , more or less

Well, time sure does fly.

It's already the 10th week of my internship and I have to start preparing to go back to Cyberjaya.

One of these days before my internship ends, I need to either take a day off or something and go to Cyber to apply for hostel. Really want to stay in Cyber, though it's pretty far from civilisation and extremely pricy.

Also, I can't wait to see my lecturer when he comes for a visit within the next few weeks. Which reminds me... I really need to start on that website and make a good journal on my internship period.

So far... this is what I've done...:

- Researching and compiling data and documents on ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)

- Learning more of Excel and Powerpoint

- Introduced to a new software called Microsoft Visio

- Meeting, dining and attending meetings with the bosses and big bosses.

- Compiling Meeting Notes / Meeting minutes

- Learning to operate and set up an external projector

- Learnt to multitask (not very well though)

- Attended an Accenture Intern Gathering which was pretty fun

- & ... got to know some really cool people like the vendors from BMC, my colleagues and ...the bosses

That's all i can remember so far.

Next to that... the singing lessons I've attended has really changed the way I see certain songs. But ... will talk more on that another day.

Thx for reading, for those who dropped by.



Ja ne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space