Very Tired and yet Energetic

The weeks are going by faster and faster as this 1st sem passes. Come to think of it, so is the year. It seems that the more time I waste or misuse makes me feel either lazier or regretful.

This needs to be fixed and I feel so tired. The more I waste the more weary and lazy i get. I may be tired, but a weird surge of energy seems to push me one (especially when it comes to non-'work'related stuff.

Weird I would say.

Anyway, as not to continue anything 'Emo' , I state some exciting events of this week.


- The Anime Club Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Theatre Class
- Wushu Club Annual General Meeting (AGM)



It was fun during the Anime / Emina AGM , despite the lack of people. We watched videos and had the long awaited Treasure Hunt
which made us run all over campus.

Made new friends and was nominated as Assistant Sponsorship a High Comm. in the club.

The night was pretty enjoyable and after the AGM we went to 'yamcha' at Oldtown- Kopitiam cafe not far from campus.


Then there was the Theatre class, my Co-curriculum subject I took for this semester. It was cool so far despite being under Ms. Nell's hard teachings. It's fun, just like Kak Ija said it would be, but it's a lot of work.

Next was the Wushu AGM.

I must say that there is not much to be said as training was done like usual and this time I went to AIkido before training this time.

Like last years AGM I made some new friends and went for the interview to be a commitee member to te club. It doesn't matter if I get the position as maybe it's about time I concentrated more on my work.

I guess that's all as I'm getting really sleepy, despite having my hair still wet from the shower just now.

Ja ne

Which Japanese Symbol Are You? (pics and translations)



Gold
You are gold, pure, rich and rare.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com


Does he like you? Very accurate. For girls only.



70 percent chance
There is a strong chance he likes you. No, a 70 percent is not average at it. In fact, it's a very good result. Everything seems to be in place for him to have a crush on you. Now, use your own judgement to decide from here. Does he turn bright red around you? Does he always seem to be following you around, but never says anything? That's a shy guy. If he's more outgoing... well, that's a bit more obvious. Use your senses, and good luck. I would say for you to go for it. He seems to like you.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com


Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are You? (pics)



Leonardo
You're mature and get the job done. You are a natural born leader, and normally want to be the better of the group. You take your job seriously. You must! It may NOT be a game. When you select a sport, or something you want to do, you train continueously, constantly trying to perfect it. You're always prepared for a challenge, and are normally found one step ahead of your enemies. Loving family more than life itself, you are a good friend, and can be depended on at all times.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think that isn't weird, just you are out of focus, :p
anyway congrats you been nominated..
cheer up, you have done quite good work..
just dont get too much work ok!
bubye.

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space