Long time and what do i do about it?

It most definitely has been a long time since I posted here.

Too long in fact and som much has happened.

- moved from Kak Fung Yen's apartment to Yong's and Sharil's.
- had more assignments to deal with
- MMU Wushu Intergration Day is coming soon
- There's the Hou Yuan Jia Wushu dance still in commence
- There's the Swim Club - 'Swimming Carnival' (hopefully)
- Have Dungeons and Dragons RPG sessions and Utpoia in my free time now

Basically there's alot going on and I'm eitherl azing about or just not doing anything about what i need to do.

It has to change soon or I won't be fulfilling any of my New Year's resolutions or keeping to my promise to my aunt (Mak Enda).

Whatever it is, I have to start soon and get rid of my fears.

I guess that's all for now.

C ya soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ganbatte ne

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space