A new cat.... Lia

Well, this is something which I can't do at home.
On our way back from campus, my roommates and I brought back a kitten from the hostel block where I used to stay.
The cat had blue eyes, the fur was white and had ebony patches on its back and ears.
She was very cute but very thin. Since none could think of a name for name for her, I decided to call her, Lia, in the memory of Divine's(one of my roomies) cat, Leo and after my friend Lea from France whom I haven't seen since I was 8. I hope she's ok.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com--- another charcter of mine. Darena in costume.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com --- another new character , Zarner (also in costume).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late as usual at posting current events ^^;;

A surprising 40 laps and Study Study Study!!!!

This isn't working, body is here mind is out in space